Home Improvements - Afterword

The sidewalk, the backyard and the sprinkler system are all done!

A majority of the work was done before I had all my co-workers over for a belated housewarming party. Most of my co-workers were satified to tour the house and see the various rooms and furniture (and the hole in the wall where I tried to hang the giant Xmas tree - but that's a story for another time). But the adventurous few could be found out alongside the house looking for evidence of the mayhem that was this construction project. Unfortunately for them it was all cleaned up and looking marvelous. You could barely see the scorch-marks...just kidding!

Bonus Round: My new neighbor decided to build a fence around his backyard. It is a beautiful fence (He is obviously handy). I offered to help but he had a whole crew of his friends over to git-r-done, so I just paid for the materials for my side. Besides that, they were using a nail gun and I would hate to have to blog this from the hospital.

Final Score:
House - 4 / Al - 5 Winner!

0 comments:

About me